November 3, 2007

If there's food for thought, these are the Seeds of Imaginatiion


Thank you to Karolyn for introducing me the wonders of "Story People". I have fallen in love with this simple, poetic website. Here are a couple of examples of great ones...

"When I first met him, I knew in a moment I would have to spend the next few days re-arranging my mind so there'd be room for him to stay"

"I like butter & sugar & being alive a whole lot & today I'm kind of sad because with all the latest studies I figured out I'm going to have to choose. "

"I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand & the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow. I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep & there are no words for that. "

If you get a minute check out The Story People!

No comments: