November 18, 2007

So Grateful for my kids!

Tis the Season for Gratitude and since Dave got my love last post...Here comes the GUSH over my kiddos.

I'm so thankful for Tag, he is my Thinker. He's well spoken and it sounds funny coming from a 5 year old! He's so sensitive and fortunately he's coming around to affection again!
Thatcher makes me laugh everyday. His smile is so innocently filled with mischief. He is my snuggle puppy and tells me he loves me regularly.

With life on Fast Forward, I am so grateful for my sweet little girl. I have to sit down to feed her, I have to sit down to rock her, to change her and to bathe her. In those moments, it's just her and I, and we both exhale.

I love you three with all my heart!

7 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

What a great post about each of your kiddos, great description about each of them.

The profile looks good!

Lisa Cannon said...

Your kids are so beautiful. Don't they make our lives so much fun. Our lives would be so dull without them. We are blessed!!!

The Gatherum Family said...

Your kids are so darling. I LOVE the name Tag-actually all of their names are adorable.

Debbie said...

Those are 3 of the cutest 9 grandchildren we have! Mom

Kyle said...

Your kids rock the casbaugh!

Beach Girl said...

Sweet

Brooke said...

Hello Becky! Long story made short. Lisa found my blog, told me you were on hers and whammo! Here I am! I don't think I've seen you since soccer. How is your sweet little girl? I'm glad you had a picture of her. She is so cute! We need to get together. Ashley and I want to go to lunch. When would be a good time for you? I saw Tag's picture at school. How is he liking it? Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!